10 Things! – Kelsey Wooten
- Social media is important for all companies and organizations to have.
2. Measuring can show good vs. bad content.
3. Using 80/20 content is a good basis to have.
4. SoMe! – Social, Optimize, Manage, Engage!
5. Visual Content is best.
6. Blogs are still important!
7. How people view themselves reflect off of their social media.
8. Mercedes showed that we don’t need to spend money on campaigns for social media.
9. Storify and Twitter are good news sources.
10. Personality is best. People don’t want to talk to computers!