Listicle – Top 10 Takeaways – Charity Chiltz
Please click on the images to be directed to more information. Thank you!
1.Sing like a bird. Live Tweets of Chapel and Classroom events gain the attention of other users of social media. Check out #ICST310 or #BestChapelEver and experience an event as if you were there!
2. Hootsuite: A necessary relationship in sharing content 24/7. Until this point I thought each post was generated in real time. My thinking some poor person had to work from home on Sunday afternoon to post content was proven a lie! And now I know how to make sharing content work around my schedule!!! This is going to save me so much time!
3. Consistency: The art of “matchey matchey” being a good thing!
4. SoMe: By understanding the basics we can be successful in how we Share, Optimize, Manage, and Engage!
5. Be S.M.A.R.T. Don’t be dumb. Use your mind.
6. Hashtags: They actually have a purpose and can be used in useful ways!
7. Use STEPPS to clime towards success.
8. Google Trends: Where do you go when you have a question? Google!! You need to know what is trending and Google can help!
9. Following the Leaders: Using other resources such as The Social Media Examiner will give me on going and additional insight.
10. Be open to other forms of social media.