- As a social media manager, you are wearing many hats in relation areas – community, media, government, business.
2. Visual is best.
3. The Circular Model: share, optimize, manage, engage.
4. Authenticity is key.
5. Use the tools available to you – hootsuite, tweetdeck, etc.
6. Be consistent with your brand.
7. ASK WHY. Why do people care about your brand? Why would they spread your content?
8. Know your audience.
9. Be prepared and don’t panic when a crisis occurs.
10. Limit your hashtags and make sure they’re relevant.